Funeral Pre-Arrangement Process
Jump to a section:
Take care of all the funeral pre-arrangement details and give you and your family the peace-of-mind you deserve.
The Basics of Planning
Here's a break-down of the process:
- Set goals
- Review limitations
- Look at available options
- Weigh the pros and cons of each option
- Talk to others about the best options
- Arrive at a final decision
In the case of funeral pre-arrangement, another two important steps are involved:
- Write out your plan with as many details as possible.
- Send your plan to the funeral home and provide a copy to your executor.
How to pre-arrange with us
There are two ways for you to complete your funeral pre-arrangement plan.
1. This website features Pre-Arrange Online, a step-by-step interactive form that can be used to record your end-of-life plan and send the completed form to our staff for safekeeping. You'll be asked to create an account with a username and password so you can login at any time to complete or change the plan.
2. Many people are more comfortable making these decisions with funeral professionals. If you would like us to help, call us or send us an email using the Contact Us form.
Record Your Wishes
There are many benefits to end-of-life planning. Here are the top ten reasons why you should consider making your funeral arrangements ahead of time:
- It means there will be fewer opportunities for argument and indecision about your funeral arrangements among family members after you're gone.
- Your survivors will never have to worry about doing the wrong thing when finalizing your funeral arrangements. You will have told them exactly what you want.
- No mistakes and no oversights. After you're gone, everything will be done your way.
- You have peace-of-mind now knowing that we will follow through with your wishes.
- After your death, no one can make any decisions you wouldn't want.
- Funeral pre-planning is the responsible thing to do. It removes the burden from family members.
- You can make complex decisions ahead of time when you have the time to think things through.
- Funeral pre-planning can involve pre-payment. This will save your family money and avoid any financial burdens.
- Funeral pre-planning involves an awareness of the reality of death.
- You are almost guaranteed to get what you want.